Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm Gunna be A SUCKA!!


Smiley Face

 A cherubic grin splashes her face as her prize she holds up high,
Clutched in a king fu grip amidst her toys is where the cheerio lies.
At the mention of bed, she strikes her cheesiest pose and hopes for some sort of delay,
She offers her prize in a semblance of peace, and attempts to crawl away.
Swept up in an instant, she cocks her head up and offers the lopsided grin,
Honestly, how do they know these things? Im forced to cup her little chin.
You've got to get your rest young lady, you're happier when you do.
A chubby, little hand pats my face as she reaches to kiss my cheek too.
Just a little gooey inside, I start the path that inevitably leads to a pout,
The precious bundle looks in my eyes and says "mama?".........Umm, this mama is out!
            

********

Smiley Face

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write this or did you find it?

Anonymous said...

Haha...I just wrote it one day.

Post a Comment